Closing Date: 28 February Of Each Year
Please note the following:
- The PRF works to improve the health of the nation by supporting research into VIROLOGY.
- Research grants are awarded to established researchers who have a track record of independent innovative research supported by a significant publication record.
- This grant will only be awarded to applicants in possession of at least a PhD or equivalent degree.
- The PRF must be acknowledged in all publications arising from a proposal funded by the PRF.
- The deadlines for submission of applications must strictly be adhered to. Applications must arrive at the NICD on or before the deadline date. No late applications will be considered
- Ensure that ALL sections of the form are completed and ALL requested information is attached.
- After completion of your PhD a Final Bursary Form MUST be submitted and can be downloaded from here. Please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Grants Application Signatory Form
Please download the Grants Application Signatory form below and re-upload it in the relevant field in your application form after signing.