PhD Bursary Application Form
Closing Date: 28 February And 15 September Of Each Year
Please note the following:
- The PRF works to improve the health of the nation by supporting research into VIROLOGY.
- MUST be registered for the degree the applicant applies for
- Applicants that have obtained a minimum pass of 60% – please make sure you attach the latest academic record as proof
- Years of support: PhD = 3 years
- Preference will be given to South African citizens or individuals with permanent resident status.
- The deadlines for submission of applications must strictly be adhered to.
- Applications must arrive at the NICD on or before the deadline date. No late applications will be considered
- Ensure that ALL sections of the form are completed and ALL requested information is attached.
- Very Important: Upon completion of the degree the PRF would like you to confirm that the student graduated as well as a list of publications.
- After completion of your PhD a Final Bursary Form MUST be submitted and can be downloaded from here. Please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grants Application Signatory Form
Please download the Grants Application Signatory form below and re-upload it in the relevant field in your application form below.
1 Step 1