At present and for the time being, due to the large funding requirements for Research Grants and Bursaries, no applications for Post-Doctoral Fellowships and Travel Grants will be considered and therefore should not be submitted for 2018.
Closing dates: 28 February; 15 September each year
- Travel Grants are granted for attendance at local or international conferences.
- International conference – This grant will only be awarded to applicants in possession of at least a PhD or equivalent degree
- Applications for conferences will only be considered if an applicant is actively contributing and participating in the conference and copies of acceptance letters must accompany the application form
- Applications for visits to laboratories must be supported by appropriate letters of invitation from hosting laboratories
- Grants will not be given to the same individual in successive years
Grants will be made up of:
- One single economy class return airfare to destination
- Registration fee, accommodation and subsistence
A detailed report back of the conference must be submitted to the PRF within 3 Months